Do you want to be in the same position (living the same life)
next year as you are right now?
Think about where you are today with your weight, health, and fitness level. COVID aside, if you lived in 2022 exactly like you did in 2021, would you get to December 31, 2022, and say - "YEAH! That was a great year!"? Or, does it make you cringe to think about living another year at the same weight, with the same amount of energy or the same health and fitness levels as 2021?
COVID has already caused us to eat more and exercise less, and here is what happens. During the holidays, we give ourselves permission to eat and drink as much as we want. It's the holidays! It's time to celebrate! However, we've given ourselves permission all year long to eat and drink as much as we want. So now during the holidays, it's just adding more.
Then, the cycle is we gain some holiday weight (on top of the COVID weight) but make a New Year's resolution to eat better and exercise. That lasts until January 20th. Our habits don't change. We get to the end of another year, and we end up feeling worse than we did at the beginning of the year - and not just physically worse with a few more pounds on the scale or less energy. Our spirits hurt, because we haven't done something (take better care of ourselves) that we really want to do. This cycle probably also went on in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and maybe as far back as you can remember.
If you are ready to break this cycle, end 2021 strong and live your best life in 2022, click the button below to enroll in our Healthy Lifestyle program. If you have questions or would like more information, please click on the button below to email us.
Here is what you will do:
1. Learn to eat in a way that will lead to a loss in extra body fat and a gain in muscle while supporting a healthy metabolism, strength and internal health
2. Undo the unhealthy mindset created during the pandemic
3. Build discipline and self-control while getting rid of self-sabotaging thought patterns
4. Drop unproductive habits that slow you down, eat your time and give nothing in return
5. Build focus and mental fortitude
1. A sense of security to be able to change your body and be in control of your health
2. A new self identity that puts you on the path to becoming the person you were meant to be
3. The ability to think more deeply about the choices you are making to ensure they align with your goals
4. Individual empowerment
5. Living your best life